The District Courts Complex, Dwarka was inaugurated on 6 September 2008 by the Hon’ble Chief Justice of India, Sh. K.G. Balakrishnan. The Courts at Dwarka Court Complex have been functioning since 8 September 2008. The District Courts Complex has four seven-storied blocks, which are interconnected. The Dwarka Courts Complex not only houses the Courts of civil and criminal jurisdiction of the South West District, IGI Domestic Airport but also the Motor Accidents Claim Tribunal and the Family Courts (HQs).
The District Court of South-West District is located at Sector -10, Dwarka, New Delhi. One can access the District Court by public mode of transport like Metro (by alighting at Sector- 10 Dwarka Metro Station), Bus, Auto, Taxi, etc.
Filing of Urgent and Non-Urgent Civil and Criminal Cases
- Urgent Civil Cases/Misc. Applications are to be filed online through e-portal at https://efiling-dl.ecourts.gov.in
- All the Bail Applications/Misc. Urgent Applications for the Establishment of the Sessions Courts shall be filed through e-mail at [email protected]
- All the Bail Applications/Misc. Urgent Applications for the Establishment of the Chief Metropolitan Magistrate shall be filed through e-mail at [email protected]
- The latest Advisory dated 25.09.2020 with regard to Physical Filing of Non-Urgent Civil and Criminal Matters can be accessed at –https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/sites/default/files/26092020_5.pdf
Dwarka Court Recruitment 2024 – Latest and Upcoming Notification
Dwarka Court Recruitment 2024 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on 19 November 2024. Get the Direct Official Link for applying to Dwarka Court Recruitment 2024 along with the current Dwarka Court Recruitment official Notification 2024 here. Find all recent Dwarka Court Vacancies 2024 across India and check all latest Dwarka Court 2024 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming Dwarka Court Recruitment 2024 immediately here.
Dwarka Court Recruitment 2024
When it comes to the selection process, the candidates have to take a written exam / Interview. Selected candidates will be paid a handsome salary (as per Govt rules). The type of questions that are asked in the technical interview round differs from one position to another. There are multiple steps in the selection process for the posts of Stenographer, Clerk, Peon, Process Server, Gardner, Chowkidar, Liftman, Sweeper, Watchman, Cook, etc. in the Dwarka Court. The procedure is as follows
- Written Test
- Computer Based Test
- Skilled Test/Typing Test
- Interview/Viva Voce (Without written exam)
- Dwarka District Courts (SW)
Near Dwarka Sector-10
Metro Station Dwarka Sector-10
- Telephone Number: 01128042850-57
|Start Date: N/A
|End Date: N/A
|File: Download Notification